- Legumes – (Peas and / or Beans) at least 5 of similar size per entry, on paper plate (23cm) provided on the day.
- Potatoes – at least 4 of similar size per entry, washed and on paper plate (23cm) provided on the day.
- Herbs – bunch of 5 different herbs.
- Cup Cakes – Floral inspired decoration – made using recipe provided (Click here) and displayed on paper plate (23cm) provided on the day.
- Ugly Vegetable – display your most ugly (unusually shaped) home grown fruit or vegetable.
- Potted Plant – cared for at home for at least 6 months.
- Garden Flowers – decorative display of flowers you have grown at home, displayed within an area no bigger than an A4 sheet of paper. (Vase or arrangement)
- Jam / Marmalade / Jelly – one pot of homemade preserve in standard size jar (approx. 500g)
- Garden Life – photograph taken during 2019 (any garden Private or Public)
- Chutney – one pot of homemade chutney in a standard size jar (approx. 500g)
- June in Bloom Poster – size A4 using your favourite medium (e.g. hand drawn/paint/ computer, scrapbooking, collage, or a combination – whatever you like best!)
- Vegetable Society Medal – Edible plate display – up to 10 varieties of home-grown fruit / vegetables / herbs displayed on a paper plate (23cm) provided on the day.
Havant & District Horticultural Society Summer Gardening Event
Saturday 15th June 2019
St. Faith's Church Hall
For help and advice on exhibits please contact either Biddy Wylie on (02392) 475226 or
email Liam Hutching at email@example.com